Our leadership team consists of members who brainstorm to implement initiatives, which support the overall school achievement. The congregation is involved in supporting the pillars of student achievement through attendance effort, staff encouragement- teacher support, and family engagement. We have supported these pillars in the following manner:
- Student achievement via “ YOU MATTER” note cards designed to provide affirmations and encouragement written by various members of the congregation.
- Staff encouragement by providing $5.00 Amazon gift cards to all staff person during American Education Week in November.
In May we celebrated teachers and staff through “Monday Munches” a snack spread for Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Family engagement we provided 25 Kroger Gift Cards for Christmas, to support the schools’ ability to respond to families’ request for assistance with food during the holidays.
Academic school year 21-22:
- Staff encouragement for teachers and staff in November during American Education Week with snacks and goody bags.
- Student encouragement with “YOU MATTER” notecards of encouragement and gratitude.
- Family engagement, we provided 179 - $25.00 Kroger Gift Cards for Christmas, one for each family represented in the school.
This work has also been supported by our Grant from the Arby’s Foundation to serve the youth of our community.